Traditional bowling centers on average do 35%+ of their revenue from food and beverage sales. Boutique centers can be over 50%.
Online ordering is a way customers can play, explore and interact with your menu in an entirely different way than ever before.
Larger More Frequent Orders
- Customers have more time to browse the menu and are more likely to add additional items.
- Always offers an up-sell.
- Customers don't have to open their wallet.
- Check the order when you have a good opportunity, in-between serving other customers.
- No language barrier = high order accuracy.
- Order details complete and verified by the customer.
- An average bowling center food and beverage order can take 3 - 6 minutes. The average bowling center online order takes less than 30 seconds.
Online ordering + bowling
- Increase top line revenue by increasing sales of high margin food and beverage items.
- Provide a high quality experience that appeals to a younger generation.
- remain an industry leader and a trend-setter.